Turbo-Sharp™ X Tungsten Grinding Kit, International 230V EU/CE rated model.
Note: TS10-230 replaces TS5-230 model with a more powerful motor)
Light enough to be hand-held and robust enough to be bench mounted, this "portable" professional grade tungsten grinder is ideal for precision grinding tungsten diameters from .040", 1/16", 3/32" to 1/8" (1.0mm), (1.6mm), (2.4mm) and (3.2mm).
The grinding wheel is completely enclosed for improved operator safety and minimized exposure to grinding dust.
For 100% dust-free grinding the unit comes with an attachment which can be easily connected to a shop style vacuum.
With a robust electric motor, the Turbo-Sharp™ X omes ready to grind tungsten sizes .040" (1.0mm), 1/16" (1.6mm), 3/32" (2.4mm) and 1/8" (3.2mm).
Grind electrodes as short as 1.5" (38.1mm) long.
The optional Red Head grinding attachment allows for the grinding of tungsten diameters 5/32" (4.0mm), 3/16" (4.8mm) and 1/4" (6.4mm); and, the optional Short Grinding Wand enables grinding of electrodes as short as 3/4" (19mm) long!
Offering repeatable longitudinally ground electrodes from 20-60 degrees, this grinder is perfect as a dedicate grinder for mid-size welding shops, and portable enough for use on job sites; and, with the improved adjustable head, you'll get three times the life from your diamond grinding wheels!
The Turbo-Sharp™ X Comes Complete With These Accessories:
- Standard Head For Tungsten Diameters .040 (1.0mm), 1/16" (1.6mm), 3/32" (2.4mm) & 1/8" (3.2mm).
Accessories available for grinding tungsten diameters 5/32" (4.0mm), 3/16" (4.8mm) and 1/4" (6.4mm)!
- Accessory For Stationary Mounting
- Adapter For Vacuum Cleaning.
- Pen Style Electrode Holder For Grinding Tungsten Lengths as Short as 1.5"
Accessories available for grinding lengths as short as 3/4" (19mm) long!
- Multi-Functional Cover
- Tools For Assembling and Replacement of Grinding Wheel
- Detailed User Instructions
Included With Your New Grinder You Get:
- Joe Welder's Guide To Selecting and Grinding Tungsten.
- Tungsten Electrodes: A Sample Pack of ArcTime™ Hybrid Performance Tungsten Electrodes. One 7" electrode for each diameter:
- 040" (1.0mm),
- 1/16" (1.6mm),
- 3/32" (2.4mm) and
- 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Info Sheet for the Turbo-Sharp V: .pdf
- Operating Instructions: .pdf
- Grinding Tungsten: .pdf