Turbo-Sharp™ X Tungsten Grinding Kit, 110V U.S. Model.
Light enough to be hand-held and robust enough to be bench mounted, this "portable" professional grade tungsten grinder is ideal for precision grinding tungsten diameters from .040", 1/16", 3/32" to 1/8" (1.0mm), (1.6mm), (2.4mm) and (3.2mm).
The grinding wheel is completely enclosed for improved operator safety and minimized exposure to grinding dust.
For 100% dust-free grinding the unit comes with an attachment which can be easily connected to a shop style vacuum.
New robust motor, the Turbo-Sharp™ X (TS10 "X" replaces TS5 "V" model with a more powerful motor) comes ready to grind tungsten sizes .040" (1.0mm), 1/16" (1.6mm), 3/32" (2.4mm) and 1/8" (3.2mm).
Grind electrodes as short as 1.5" (38.1mm).
The optional Red Head grinding attachment allows for the grinding of tungsten diameters 5/32" (4.0mm), 3/16" (4.8mm) and 1/4" (6.4mm); and, the optional Short Grinding Wand enables grinding of electrodes as short as 3/4" (19mm) long!
Repeatable longitudinally ground electrodes from 20-60 degrees, this grinder is perfect as a dedicated grinder for mid-size welding shops, and portable enough for use on job sites.
The Turbo-Sharp™ X Kit Includes:
- Adjustable grind angle from 20°– 60°
- Heavy-duty double sided diamond wheel
- Multi-functional head to add a truncated cone (tip flat)
- Grind tungsten diameters .040 (1.0mm), 1/16" (1.6mm), 3/32" (2.4mm) & 1/8" (3.2mm).
- Optional "Red Head" available for grinding tungsten diameters 5/32" (4.0mm), 3/16" (4.8mm) & 1/4" (6.4mm)
- Stationary mounting bracket.
- Adapter for vacuum attachment.
- Electrode holder for grinding tungsten as short as 1.5". (38.1mm)
- Accessories available for grinding lengths as short as 3/4" (19mm)
- Tools For Assembling and Replacement of Grinding Wheel.
- Detailed User Instructions.
- Info Sheet for the Turbo-Sharp V: .pdf
- Operating Instructions: .pdf
- Grinding Tungsten: .pdf