3M™ Speedglas™ Series 100 Welding Helmet -- Black
Perfect for hobby welders and DIYers, as well as maintenance and construction workers, these helmets provide eye and face protection while allowing wearers to express their personality with unique graphic designs.
All 100 Series graphic helmet assemblies come with a variable shade ADF, and the black helmet is available with the 100V ADF, or with two different single shade ADF options.
- The 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 100 series delivers protection, comfort and performance with distinctive graphic designs.
- Welders can benefit from excellent optical quality and reliable light-to-dark switching at a highly affordable price.
- Select From Variable Shade 8-12, or Fixed Shade 10, or Fixed Shade11 Auto-Darkening Filters.
- 1.73" (43.9mm) x 3.66" (92.7mm) viewing area.
- 1,500 hour battery life (battery type: 2032)
Select ADF Filter From Drop Down Menu Above.
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles:
We think you will find it interesting and informative!