3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets 9100 Series (Select ADF Filter From Drop Down Menu Above)
The 9100 is designed for optimal comfort and protection. The 9100 helmets have a smooth up-and-down pivot action that gently locks in the ‘up’ position, and the suspension keeps the helmet closer to user’s head – making the helmet feel lighter, more stable and balanced at all times. The 9100 helmet is also available with Shade 5 Side Windows, to allow you to see others working around you.
- Ergonomically designed head suspension
- Shade 5 side windows that help increase your field of view
- Air deflectors inside the helmet to help direct exhaled air out
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG welding processes, with grinding and torch modes
- Variable ADF shade: 5, 8-13
- Viewing area: 1.8" (44mm) x 3.7" (93mm), 2.1" (54mm) x 4.2" (107mm), 2.8" (73mm) x 4.2" (107mm)
- 2,000 - 2,800 hour battery life (depending on selected filter)
- 3 Sensors
- Built-In cheater lens adapter
- TIG Rating >1Amp
- 0.1ms switching speed
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose? check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles (.pdf) We think you will find it interesting and informative!