3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 Series W/ Hard Hat Adapter
Select ADF Filter From Drop Down Menu Above.
The Speedglas 9100 with side-windows, dark shades 5, 8-13, with sensitivity and delay adjustment allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG processes, also has grinding and torch cutting modes.
Hardhat adapter is included. (Hardhat sold separately)
- Ergonomically designed head suspension
- Shade 5 side windows that help increase your field of view
- Air deflectors inside the helmet to help direct exhaled air out
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG welding processes, with grinding and torch modes
- Variable ADF shade: 5, 8-13
- Viewing area: 1.8" (44mm) x 3.7" (93mm), 2.1" (54mm) x 4.2" (107mm), 2.8" (73mm) x 4.2" (107mm)
- 2,000 - 2,800 hour battery life (depending on selected filter)
- 3 Sensors
- Built-In cheater lens adapter
- TIG Rating >1Amp
- 0.1ms switching speed
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles:
We think you will find it interesting and informative!