3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 Series W/ Hard Hat
Select ADF Filter From Drop Down Menu Above.
The Speedglas 9100 with side windows and hard hat, shades 8-13, with sensitivity and delay adjustment allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG processes, also has grinding and torch modes.
Viewing area 12.11 sq in.
Hardh at and mounting hardware are included.
- Ergonomically designed head suspension
- Shade 5 side windows that help increase your field of view
- Air deflectors inside the helmet to help direct exhaled air out
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG welding processes, with grinding and torch modes
- Variable ADF shade: 5, 8-13
- Viewing area: 1.8" (44mm) x 3.7" (93mm), 2.1" (54mm) x 4.2" (107mm), 2.8" (73mm) x 4.2" (107mm)
- 2,000 - 2,800 hour battery life (depending on selected filter)
- 3 Sensors
- Built-In cheater lens adapter
- TIG Rating >1Amp
- 0.1ms switching speed
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles:
We think you will find it interesting and informative!