3M™ Speedglas™ 9100FX-Air Series
3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) for welders.
Compact, lightweight system with lithium ion battery, high efficiency particulate filter, wide leather belt.
The 3M Adflo PAPR has a high efficiency particulate filter that can be “stacked” onto an optional 3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors.
Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge.
The Welding Helmet 9100-Air features:
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- When used with a compatible 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter Series 9100, this is a NIOSH-approved system and meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- No ADF included - compatible with 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filters 9100V / 9100X / 9100XX
- Storage bag and welding cap included
Select ADF Filter From Drop Down Menu Above:
||1.8" x 3.7"
(44mm x 93 mm)
|2.1" x 4.2"
(54mm x 107mm)
|2.8" x 4.2"
(73mm x 107mm)
|ADF Battery Life
||Shades 5, 8, 9-13
|PAPR Battery Life
||Up To 12 Hours
|PAPR Battery Type
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!