3M™ Speedglas™ 9100MP Series
The 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 MP with auto-darkening filter (ADF) offers the welder compact, lightweight respiratory protection and quality filter optics all-in-one.
The 3M Adflo PAPR features a lithium ion battery, high efficiency particulate filter, and wide leather belt.
Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge. The high efficiency particulate filter can be "stacked" onto an optional 3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors.
The 9100 MP welding helmet features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- Offers Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 when used as a NIOSH-approved system
- When used with a compatible 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter Series 9100, this is a NIOSH-approved system and meets ANSI Z89.1 - 2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hardhats and meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Earmuff protection available as optional accessory
- Storage bag and welding cap included
Select ADF Filter From Drop Down Menu Above:
||1.8" x 3.7"
(44mm x 93 mm)
|2.1" x 4.2"
(54mm x 107mm)
|2.8" x 4.2"
(73mm x 107mm)
|ADF Battery Life
||Shades 5, 8, 9-13
|PAPR Battery Life
||Up To 12 Hours
|PAPR Battery Type
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!