High Performance Safety Glasses
KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. Giving your employees what they need to do their job safely and effectively is a top priority of any business owner. KleenGuard™ Nemesis Safety Eyewear's stylish good looks and durable, lightweight construction are just some of the reasons why millions of people wear them for protection both at work and at home.
Nemesis Safety Glasses have polycarbonate lenses that provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss. The wraparound frame has a base curve of 8 that extends the range of peripheral protection, as well as soft touch temples for comfort. The Nemesis safety glasses have a patented nose piece designed to be extremely flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose – all for long-term comfort. Each pair of KleenGuard™ Nemesis safety glasses come with a neck cord for securing them, so that the glasses are ready to protect at a moment's notice.
The safety eyewear is manufactured to comply with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1+ standard for personal eye protection. Both men and women will find these stylish glasses to be comfortable and functional for construction, manufacturing, gun shooting / shooting range, and a host of other industries. Remember: comfort and style drive compliance, so it pays to provide comfortable designer glasses that your staff will be proud to wear. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- These KleenGuard™ Nemesis Safety Glasses have a black frame and clear lenses – ideal for indoor use
- KleenGuard™ V30 Nemesis Safety Glasses feature a sporty, flexible, lightweight design that your employees will be happy to wear
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards for personal eye protection
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC
- Patented FLEX-DRY* designed to be extremely flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose – all for long-term comfort