PGE-Pro2 Mobile (90 000 008)
The Pro2-Mobile oxygen indicator/monitor is well suited for many welding applications where critical weld standards are required. Used for Production of Semi-conductors, Nuclear, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Dairy, Brewery and Food processing require strict welding guide lines to eliminate weld-quality issues associated with atmosphere contaminated welds.
The Pro2-Mobile oxygen sensor enables Welders and Welding Engineers on the job site or in the shop to precisely monitor rest oxygen levels to the point where precision welding can take place, resulting in “perfect conditions” for consistent high-quality welds day in and day out.
The Pro2-Mobile oxygen indicator contains a temperature regulated zirconium oxide cell to maintain a cell temperature of 580°C which enables it to accurately measure levels from 1000 ppm down to levels as low as 10 ppm.
The Pro2-Mobile's completerly portable configuration utilizes 7V 3200mAh rechargeable batteries and has built in recognition for varied (110V-240V) power sources. Making it ideal for testing weld joints in the shop, or in the field!
* Automatically detects common line voltages from 110V - 240V AC.
* Graphic display screen changes color relative to process and function.
* Built in documentation function.
* Connector via RS 232 interface, Bluetooth, 0-5VDC, or AUX (AMI).
* Can-Bus interface for data logging via PC.
* Range from 1000 ppm down to levels as low as 10 ppm.
* Integrated programmable sound function.
* Complete with carrying case.