Miller's PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) W/ Titanium 9400™ Lens Assembly
The very best in operator safety, Miller has combine this lite weight, high efficiency respirator with their top-of-the-line Titanium series auto-darkening welding helmet.
- Lightweight blower design (3.25lbs (1.47Kg))
- Comfortable Shoulder Straps reduce fatigue over long shifts and help to distribute weight to provide a comfortable and secure fit for a wide variety of users.
- Dual air speeds allow users to adjust the volume of air to maximize comfort in varied work conditions
- Audible and vibrating alarms notify users in noisy environments.
- Low-profile design reduces interference and allows for unrestricted movement.
- Pre-filter extends the life of the main HEPA filter.
- Lightweight lithium ion battery provides up to 8 hour use with no memory retention from frequent charging, and it has only a 3 hour charging cycle. (battery is rated for over 500 charges).
- Tool bag safely & securely hold PAPR and other welding accessories.
- Electronic Control automatically adjusts fan speed to keep air flow constant.
- Hose cover protects hose from sparks and abrasion for extended life.
- NIOSH Certified: NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF): 25
Titanium 9400 Helmet Specifications:
- Aluminum heat shield protects the lens
- Silver shell helps to keep the user cool
- Shock absorbing gasket protects the lens from impact
- Auto-On/Auto-Off power control and Grind Mode
- 3.85" (97mm) x 2.38" (60mm) viewing area
- Four independent arc sensors
- Lens speed—1/20,000 second
- Variable shade #8-13 and Light State #3
- Sensitivity and delay control - 0.10-1.0 sec
- Excellent low-amperage TIG rating (5 amps)
- Ratchet-style headgear with precise control
- Replaceable lithium batteries (2) last 3,000 hours
- Includes magnifying lens holder
- Weighs only 19 oz (538g)
- Includes Accessory Package: 5 outside & 2 inside cover plates, helmet bag & comfort cushion
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
Part Number MIL-262615 Replaces Former Part Number MIL-235671