Medium Duty Tungsten Grinder
Re-Engineered Piranha 2 (DGP-PG2) From Diamond Ground Products, complete with grinding cabinet and high performance dust collection system.
This Medium-Duty Tungsten Grinder is Engineered to Deliver Precision Longitudinal Grinds on Electrodes From .040" (1.0mm) to 3/32" (2.4mm).
Includes Universal Collet, and Operations Manual -- Delivered Complete and Ready to Grind! --
Special Bonus: Includes Medium Electrode Grinding Pin Vise
- Easy set-up, optimal consistency and near-perfect repeatability.
- Compact, durable and solid design with no vibration.
- Longitudinal 20 RA grinding for maximum arc starting, arc stability, electrode life and weld penetration.
- Universal collet arm for 3 electrode sizes – 040″ (1.0mm), 1/16″ (1.6mm), 3/32″ (2.4mm) – with no equipment changes.
- Included angle scale for angles from 10º – 60º Precision tip flat gauge & depth adjustment stop ensures exact tungsten points every time – enabling consistent, repeatable arc performance and welding output.
- Containment baffle to keep dust inside the grinder housing, for safety and easy disposal.
- Electrode notching station for simple cut-off.
- Double-sided grinding wheel for maximum wheel life and value.
- Detailed manual for valuable engineering data and welding recommendations
- Port ready for Vacuum upgrade
- Integrated receptacle for electrode storage/access
- Recessed carry handle for better form & function
|Range of Included Angle
||10º - 60º
||.040" (1.0mm), 1/16" (1.6mm), 3/32" (2.4mm)
|Minimume Electrode Length
Collet Upgrade Kit Allows Grinding
as short as 0.75" (19.05mm)
||110/220 VAC, 50/60Hz
||2,500 rpm, 5 amps
||7.75" (196.9mm) x 4.75" (120.1mm) x 6.0" (152.4mm)
||10 lbs. (4.54kg)
|Dimensions w/ Dust Collection Cabinet
||36" (914mm) x 36" (914mm) x 52" (1.32m)
|Weight w/ Dust Collection Cabinet
||141 lbs. (64kg)
- Piranha 2 User Manual: .pdf
- Grinding Tungsten: .pdf
Replacement Grinding Wheels: