Miller MP-10™ Black Passive Welding Helmet
- Viewing Area: 4 x 4 in (102 x 108 mm)
- Features Passive Shade #10 Lens
- Uses industry standard size filter plate and inside cover lens
- Upgradeable to an Auto-Darkening Lens
- Convenient Magnifying Lens holder
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
- 30 Day Limited Warranty (Limited to Defects only)
- Hard Hat Adapter accessory available (#222 003)
||Shade #10, Passive
||16 sq. in. (103.23 sq. cm)
||16 oz. (453g)
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!