Monster™ Pro Cup Kit (Select Electrode Size From Drop Down Menu Above)
Monster™ TIG Nozzle Pro Kit. #12, #14, #16 & #24 gas cups and accessory parts for your A125 (WP-9), W250 (WP-20), W280 (CS310) and CK 2 Series TIG torches. Everything needed in one convenient high-quality kit box. Step up your DC TIG welding game. Monster™ nozzles are engineered for professional fabricators that want the absolute best gas coverage, and the ability to run a long electrode stickout.
If you're welding exotic materials such as Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Stainless Steel, Chromoly, Docol R8, etc., then these cups may be exactly what you need to improve gas coverage, arc stability, tungsten stick-out, and visibility. Monster™ Nozzles are used by top metal fabricators worldwide!
A-MNPRO-2™ Kit Includes:
One Ea. #12 = 3/4" (19.0mm) Gas Orifice with Diffuser Installed
One Ea. #14 = 7/8" (22.2mm) Gas Orifice with Diffuser Installed
One Ea. #16 = 1" (25.4mm) Gas Orifice with Diffuser Installed
One Ea. #24 = 1-1/2" (28.5mm) Gas Orifice with Diffuser Installed
Two Ea. High Performance Wedge Collet
Two Ea. Gas Lens Collet Bodies
One Ea. Teflon Nozzle Gasket
Three Ea. ArcTime™ Premium Hybrid Non-Radioactive Tungsten Electrodes
One Ea. Short "Button" Back Cap
One Ea. Medium Back Cap
One Ea. Spare Back Cap O-Ring
One Ea. Gas Flow Tester
One Ea. EZ Wipe Weld Prep Cleaning Packet
PLUS: TIG Welding Calculator
Joe Welder's™ "Guide to Optimizing Your TIG Torch", "How-to-Select" & "How-to-Grind" Your Tungsten Electrodes
Monster™ Quality Materials & Assembly
- Nozzle body is made of a durable, non-reactive ZTA (Zirconia Toughened Alumina) technical ceramic
- Proprietary gas diffuser and tungsten guide is precision-machined from 316L stainless steel (no dissimilar metals)
- Thread-on nozzle design for solid torch mounting, cup securely seals to Teflon heat shield, No o-rings, No gas leaks, No high-freq arc-outs
- Readily available from Arc-Zone.com or your local gas supplier
- Fair pricing for a high-quality product
Monster™ Cup Best Practices, Set-Up Tips, Do's & Don'ts!
- The Monster™ Cup works best with Arc-Zone's high-quality gas lens collet bodies.
- The Monster™ Cup is designed for Argon flow rates between 15-30 CFH (cubic feet hour).
- Do Not Exceed 175 amps for extended periods of time!
- The Monster™ Cup is Not designed for welding with AC current!
- Minimum tungsten stickout of 3/4" (19mm) -- Shorter stickout may result in damage to the screen stack.
- Use a medium or short back cap. (Long back caps are known to trap atmosphere in the top of the cap).
- Do not adjust the positioning, or modify the Screen Stack in any way.
Monster™ nozzles are designed for precision TIG welding applications where increased shield gas coverage and tungsten stickout are needed. They are not designed for heavy-industrial pipe welding applications.
Arc-Zone does not make any claims or guarantees of weld-quality improvements, or level of shield gas coverage. Results may vary, due to: weld station set-up, material preparation, gas quality, gas flow rates, flow meter type, gas hose material, welding machine, TIG torch, operator’s torch handling technique, etc.
Compatible with popular TIG torch models including: A125 (WP-9), W250 (WP-20), W280 (CS310) and CK 2 Series.