Monster12™ Flooding Cup Kit (Select Electrode Size From Drop Down Menu Above)
Monster-Size Your Kit! Get a second #12 Monster Nozzle with Installed Screen Stack for only $25--That's over 20% Savings!!!
Monster12™ TIG Nozzle Kit. #12 = 3/4" (19.05mm) Orifice x 1" (25.4mm) Long. Cup kit engineered to deliver a coherent stream of shielding gas for improved weld-quality, consistency and reduced post weld clean-up.
1ea. Monster12™ #12 TIG Nozzle with Integrated, varying mesh screen stack diffuser
***Monster-Sized Kits Include Two Monster12™ TIG Nozzles with Integrated Screen Stack
1ea. Flow-tested Gas Lens Collet Body
1ea. Leak-tested Medium Back Cap
1ea. Leak-tested Button Back Cap
1ea. Heavy-Duty Wedge Collet
1ea. Teflon Heat Insulator
Note: To insure you get consistent performance, Monster™ TIG nozzles are ONLY sold in conjunction with Arc-Zone's Performance Proven™ torch parts.
***TIG Torch Sold Separately
If you're welding exotic materials such as Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Stainless Steel, Chromoly, Docol R8, etc., then these cups may be exactly what you need to improve gas coverage, arc stability, tungsten stick-out, and visibility. Best of all, they are a small compact package that won’t weigh down your torch.
Monster™ Nozzles are a proven design used by top metal fabricators worldwide and outperform all of “the other guys’” flooding cups on the market.
Nothing Beats Arc-Zone Quality
Arc-Zone does not make any claims or guarantees of weld-quality improvements, or level of shield gas coverage. Results may vary, due to: weld station set-up, material preparation, gas quality, gas flow rates, flow meter type, gas hose material, welding machine, TIG torch, operator’s torch handling technique, etc.
Monster™ #12, #14 & #16 Cup Best Practices, Set-Up Tips, Do's & Don'ts!
- The Monster™ Cup works best with Arc-Zone's flow-tested gas lens collet bodies.
- The Monster™ Cup is designed for Argon flow rates between 15-30 CFH (cubic feet hour).
- Do Not Exceed 175 amps for extended periods of time!
- The Monster™ Cup is Not designed for welding with AC current!
- Minimum tungsten stickout of 3/4" (19mm) -- Shorter stickout may result in damage (arc-out) to the screen stack.
- Use a medium or short back cap ONLY. Long back caps are known to cause gas inconsistencies due to trapped atmosphere in the top of the cap.
- Do not adjust the positioning, or modify the Screen Stack in any way.
Monster™ nozzles are designed for precision TIG welding applications where increased shield gas coverage and tungsten stickout are needed. They are not designed for heavy-industrial pipe welding applications. The Monster15™ #15 Cup, however, may meet your needs for pipe welding and other heavy-duty applications.
Compatible with popular TIG torch models including: A150 (WP-17), W350 (WP-18), A200 (WP-26), W400 (CS410) and CK 3 Series TIG torches.
Average Customer Rating for:
5 out of 5 stars