Monster10™ Cup Kit - for 17/3 Series Torches
Monster10™ Nozzle & Gas Lens Kit. #10 = 5/8" (15.9mm) Gas Orifice x 1" (25.4mm) Long.
Monster™ TIG welding cups are engineered to deliver a coherent stream of shielding gas allowing a longer tungsten stick-out for improved visibility, weld-quality and consistency. Monster™ nozzles are used by top metal fabricators worldwide!
|Short Back Cap
|Medium Back Cap
Note: To ensure optimal performance all Monster™ nozzle kits are built with Arc-Zone's Performance Proven™ TIG torch parts.
- Monster10™ nozzles are made of durable, non-reactive ZTA (Zirconia Toughened Alumina) ceramic
- Thread-on design securely seals to Teflon heat shield, No o-rings, No gas leaks, No high-freq arc-outs, No drama
- Flow-tested Gas Lens Collet Body
- Leak-tested Medium Back Cap
- Leak-tested Short Back Cap
- Heavy-Duty Wedge Collet
- High Heat Glass Filled Teflon Insulator
***TIG Torch shown is Not Included and Sold Separately***
Monster™ Cup Best Practices, Set-Up Tips, Do's & Don'ts!
- The Monster™ Cup works best with Arc-Zone's high-quality gas lens collet bodies
- The Monster™ Cup is designed for Argon flow rates between 15-30 CFH (cubic feet hour)
- Do Not Exceed 250 amps for extended periods of time!
Monster™ nozzles are designed for precision TIG welding applications where increased shield gas coverage and tungsten stickout are needed. They are not designed for heavy-industrial pipe welding applications.
Arc-Zone does not make any claims or guarantees of weld-quality improvements, or level of shield gas coverage. Results may vary, due to: weld station set-up, material preparation, gas quality, gas flow rates, flow meter type, gas hose material, welding machine, TIG torch, operator’s torch handling technique, etc.
Compatible with popular TIG torch models including: A150 (WP-17), W350 (WP-18), A200 (WP-26), W400 (CS410) and CK 3 Series TIG torches.