Monster™ Cup Mini Pro Kit™ (Select Electrode Size From Drop Down Menu Above)
Step up your DC TIG welding game with our most popular Monster™ #12 & #14 gas cups and accessory parts for your A125 (WP-9), W250 (WP-20), W280 (CS310) and CK 2 Series TIG torches
Monster™ nozzles are engineered for metal fabricators that want the absolute best gas coverage, and the ability to run a long electrode stick-out when needed. Monster™ TIG Nozzles are used by leading aerospace companies and top metal fabricators worldwide!
If you're welding Chromoly, Docol R8, Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Stainless Steel, etc., then these cups may be exactly what you need to improve gas coverage, arc stability and weld-quality.
Monster Pro 2 Series Mini Kit Includes:
- One Ea. #12 = 3/4" (19.0mm) Orifice Cup w/Diffuser
- One Ea. #14 = 7/8" (22.2mm) Orifice Cup w/Diffuser
- One Ea. #12 = Spare Diffuser
- One Ea. #14 = Spare Diffuser
- One Ea. High Performance Wedge Collet
- One Ea. Gas Lens Collet Body
- One Ea. Teflon Nozzle Gasket
- One Ea. Arc-Saber™ Sky Blue magnetic tungsten storage container
- Two Ea. ArcTime™ Premium Hybrid Non-Radioactive Tungsten Electrodes
- One Ea. Short "Button" Back Cap
- One Ea. Medium Back Cap
- One Ea. Collet Body Wrench
- One Ea. Gas Flow Tester
- One Ea. EZ Wipe Weld Prep Cleaning Packet
- TIG Welding Calculator
- Joe Welder's™ "Guide to Optimizing Your TIG Torch"
- "How-to-Select" & "How-to-Grind" Your Tungsten Electrodes
Monster™ Quality Materials & Assembly
- Cup is made of a durable, non-reactive ZTA (Zirconia Toughened Alumina) technical ceramic
- Proprietary gas diffuser and tungsten guide is precision-machined from 316L stainless steel (no dissimilar metals)
- Thread-on design securely seals cup to Teflon heat shield, No o-rings, No gas leaks, No high-freq arc-outs
- Readily available from Arc-Zone.com or your local gas supplier
- Each cup is built to demanding specifications, with the finest globally sourced ceramic. Diffusers are made in the USA and assembled in our Vista California factory!
Monster™ Cup Best Practices, Set-Up Tips, Do's & Don'ts!
- The Monster™ Cup works best with Arc-Zone's high-quality gas lens collet bodies.
- The Monster™ Cup is designed for Argon flow rates between 15-30 CFH (cubic feet hour).
- Do Not Exceed 175 amps DC.
- The Monster™ Cup is Not designed for welding with AC current.
- Minimum tungsten stick-out of 3/4" (19mm) -- Shorter stick-out may result in damage to the screen stack.
- Use a medium or short back cap. (Long back caps are known to trap atmosphere in the top of the cap).
- Do not adjust the positioning, or modify the Screen Stack in any way.
Monster™ nozzles are designed for precision TIG welding applications where increased shield gas coverage and tungsten stick-out are needed. They are not designed for heavy-industrial pipe welding applications.
Arc-Zone does not make any claims or guarantees of weld-quality improvements, or level of shield gas coverage. Results may vary, due to: weld station set-up, material preparation, gas quality, gas flow rates, flow meter type, gas hose material, welding machine, TIG torch, operator’s torch handling technique, etc.
Compatible with popular TIG torch models including: A125 (WP-9), W250 (WP-20), W280 (CS310) and CK 2 Series.