DynaFlux Vertical 2 Gallon Polyethylene Water-Cooler. Built with ProCon "Vane Style" Pump. Designed for MIG guns and TIG torches up to 500 amps, Plasma Welders/Cutters up to 150 amps, and Resistance Welders up to 60 KVA.
Rated at 12,000 BTU, this Heavy-Duty Water Cooler is constructed with a rugged polyethylene reservoir holds that holds 2 gallons. Water level is visible through the tank. Plumbed with copper tubing and reinforced hoses, extended life pump features direct drive power system for reduced maintenance and vibration
- E.U. Motor Voltage: 230vac. Single phase 50/60 Hz
- Pump: Vane style, factory set at 50 psi.
- Adjustable to 80 psi
- Reservoir: 2 gallon capacity
- Net Weight: 42 lbs. / 19 kg
- Dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 26"H
- Net Weight: 33 lbs (15kg)
- Water In/Out: 1/4" FPT with 5/8"-18 LHF Fitting
- BTU Rating: 12,000
- MIG Guns: Up To 500 Amps
- TIG Torches: Up To 500 Amps
- Plasma arc Welders/Cutters: Up To 150 Amps
- Resistance Welders: Up To 60 KVA
***The Bernard / ITW / Weldcraft V35 Water Cooler Has Been Discontinued By The Manufacturer. Arc-Zone's recommended replacement is the Dynaflux DF-VH1000V-230 water cooler.