The All New Piranha III series tungsten grinder is a purpose built, precision engineered tungsten electrode grinding machine designed to consistently grind taper angles from 10˚ - 60˚. The Piranha III tungsten grinder is simple to set up, and is safe and easy to use-- making it ideal for consistently grinding tungsten electrode sizes from .040" (1.0mm) to 3/16" (4.8mm) and as short as 1.75” (44.5mm)!
• Precision tip flat gauge adjustment ensures exact tungsten points -- every time -- enabling consistent, repeatable arc starting and high-quality finished welds.
• Integral containment baffle keeps dust inside the grinder housing for safe, easy disposal.
• Tip flat block for square end grinding and removing contaminated tips.
• Electrode notching station for simple tungsten cut-off.
• Port ready for vacuum upgrade.
The New and Improved Piranha III tungsten grinder is perfect for Mechanized / Automatic TIG and Plasma Arc Welding, Manual TIG and Plasma Arc Welding and Orbital Tube and Pipe welding applications. Made in U.S.A. by Diamond Ground Products.
Arc-Zone.com® stocks a complete line of genuine Diamond Ground Products replacement parts and tungsten grinding accessories, that are engineered to work with the Piranha III precision tungsten grinder.