***The Bernard / ITW / Weldcraft 6502SS Water Cooler Has Been Discontinued By The Manufacturer. Arc-Zone's recommended replacement is the Dynaflux DF-R1200V-230 water cooler.
10 Gallon Stainless Steel Water-Cooler, With ProCon "Vane Style" Pump. Designed for MIG guns and TIG torches up to 800 amps, Plasma Welders/Cutters up to 200 amps, Resistance Welders up to 75 KVA and Induction Welders up to 7.5 KW.
Rated at 15,000 BTU, this Heavy-Duty Water Cooler is constructed of stainless steel and engineered for robust performance. The reservoir holds 10 gallons and the water level is visible through the tank.
Stainless steel construction eliminates coolant contamination due to electrolyte or chemical reactions
Plumbed with copper tubing and reinforced hoses
Extended life pump features direct drive power system for reduced maintenance and vibration
Water level float gauge and filler cap combined in a single unit, multi-purpose sight glass, enabling operator to observe return water.
- Motor Voltage: 230 vac. Single phase 50/60 Hz
- Pump: Vane style, factory set at 50 psi.
- Adjustable to 80 psi
- Reservoir: 3 gallon capacity
- Net Weight: 48 lbs. / 22 kg
- Dimensions: 23"L x 11"W x 20"H
- Net Weight: 48 lbs (22kg)
- Water In/Out: 1/4" FPT with 5/8"-18 LHF Fitting
- BTU Rating: 15,000
- MIG Guns: Up To 800 Amps
- TIG Torches: Up To 800 Amps
- Plasma arc Welders/Cutters: Up To 200 Amps
- Resistance Welders: Up To 75 KVA
- Induction Welding: Up To 7.5 KW