Particulate Respirator 8214, N95, with Faceseal and Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
***Temporarily Out of Stock***
We recommend the 3M-52P71 as an alternative
This disposable N95 particulate welding respirator with carbon layer helps provide respiratory protection where metal fumes may be present including those with ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**. Features foam faceseal and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve.
- Used in applications involving metal fumes
- Carbon filter media reduces exposure to ozone/nuisance level of organic vapors
- Flame resistant per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Comfortable foam faceseal/fully adjustable straps
- 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps keep wearer cool
||3M recommended for ozone protection up to 10 times the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. Not NIOSH approved for use against ozone.
||3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.