Particulate Respirator 8214, N95, with Faceseal and Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
This disposable N95 particulate welding respirator with carbon layer helps provide respiratory protection where metal fumes may be present including those with ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**. Features foam faceseal and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve.
- Used in applications involving metal fumes
- Carbon filter media reduces exposure to ozone/nuisance level of organic vapors
- Flame resistant per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Comfortable foam faceseal/fully adjustable straps
- 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps keep wearer cool
||3M recommended for ozone protection up to 10 times the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. Not NIOSH approved for use against ozone.
||3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.