RTU (Ready-to-Use) Defense "Green Line" Coolant, Non-Toxic & Biodegradable. The 947 formula protects to 10°F with no dilution necessary. The 947 formulation is made with Propylene Glycol & is Non-Toxic & Biodegradable.
Note: 947 coolant should not be used in machines where a ethylene glycol anti-freeze has been used.
Dynaflux coolants deliver year-round pump protection for water recirculators & closed loop cooling systems. Each product is engineered to reduce the need for water fill maintenance by reducing water evaporation.
- Propylene Glycol formula, freeze protection to 10ºF
- One Gallon (3.78L) Container
- 947 can be diluted with distilled or de-ionized water for additional economy
- Manufactured in U.S.A. by Dynaflux.
Weld Like A Pro Tip™ :
For Best Results Change Coolant Annually. Drain Coolant, Clean Pump Filter Screen & Wipe Out The Inside of the Cooler Tank to Remove any Solids or Sludge. A water cooler maintenance program will ensure long trouble-free welding equipment performance & minimize torch & lead set failures.
- MSDS for DF-947 Coolant: .pdf