DF-929-4X1 - Case of 4ea.
Defense Concentrated Coolant. The 929 concentrated formula protects to to 30ºF with no dilution. Case of Four One Gallon (3.78L) Containers.
*Note: Mix One Part Defense Coolant to Two Parts Water. Makes 3 Gallons. For Best Results Mix with Clean De-Ionized Water.
Dynaflux coolants deliver year-round pump protection for water recirculators & closed loop cooling systems. Each product is engineered to reduce the need for water fill maintenance by reducing water evaporation.
- Ethylene Glycol formula, freeze protection to 30ºF prior to dilution
- Case of Four One Gallon (3.78L) Containers
- Mix One Part Defense Coolant to Two Parts Water. Makes 3 Gallons. For Best Results use clean De-Ionized Water
- Manufactured in U.S.A. by Dynaflux
Weld Like A Pro Tip™ :
For Best Results Change Coolant Annually. Drain Coolant, Clean Pump Filter Screen & Wipe Out The Inside of the Cooler Tank to Remove any Solids or Sludge. A water cooler maintenance program will ensure long trouble-free welding equipment performance & minimize torch & lead set failures.
- MSDS for DF-929 Coolant: .pdf