About the Flex Head TIG Torch
The flex-head TIG torch allows you to personalize your TIG torch for your welding application, your workstation, and your welding style. You’ll want to follow some simple steps so your torch doesn’t fail prematurely.
Using Your Flex Head Torch
We know it’s tempting to check out your new flex TIG torch the minute your box arrives from Arc-Zone, but don’t do it without following these instructions.
- Most importantly: Never start bending your torch right out of the box!
- First, hook up you torch to the power lead using the proper size wrenches for a good fit.
- Strike a couple of arcs to warm up the coils inside the torch body for easier bending.
- Once warmed up, you are ready for bending the flexible area, generally, the area between where the handle starts and just about 1/2″ before the head.
- Do not ever flex the torch body by twisting the headpiece. This action will most likely twist off the head.
Miller/Weldcraft Flex-Head TIG Torches
CK Worldwide Flex-Head TIG Torches
Arc-Zone offers top quality TIG torches to choose from, including the Flex-Head torches. And at Arc-Zone you can Make it a PRO package and get everything you need to weld right out of the box! Add a PRO Accessory kit and you’ll maximize your options for your selected TIG torch. If you need help making a selection, contact our Customer Care team via email: CustomerCare@arc-zone.com or call us at 800-944-2243 (toll free US) or 760-931-1500 (worldwide).