Too much of our industry is focused on mass-producing technical products, and the cryptic specs that make a product work… But product descriptions are boring. It’s the people, using these tools to fabricate incredible things on a daily basis, who are compelling, interesting, and informative.
The Arc-Zone.com Pro Partnership™, formed in March of 2014, is a network of master fabricators, systems integrators, artists, and industry professionals committed to quality craftsmanship and moving the industry forward. So how can we celebrate and elevate the image of our industry? It begins with finding the right people who share the same vision as Arc-Zone, and as of today, our network consists of these five amazing tradesmen and women who are helping us reach that goal!
- Specialty: Sheet metal fab using aluminum, stainless steel and mild steel. Specialize in TIG, MIG and Oxy-Acetylene welding (all metals). Also Prototyping and Product Development
- Instagram: @wicked_welding
- Specialty: New fabrication and maintenance welding on road construction equipment. As far as processes are concerned, I try to use all that I can get my hands on. However, most days consist of TIG and MIG
- Instagram: @moser_fab
- Specialty: TIG welding Race car Chassis and parts during the day and Metal art at night
- Instagram: @coldhardart
- Specialty: TIG, MIG, Sheet-metal Fab (all metals), Prototyping and Product Development
- Instagram: @mishler_made_fab
ARC-ZONE’S VERY OWN JOANIE BUTLER
- Specialty: MIG,TIG, PAC, Custom Exhaust systems and Metal Art
- Instagram: @joaniebutler
The Pro Partnership has been such an exciting journey so far, and using social media as a primary means of making a positive impact on the industry has been unbelievable. Whether it’s our Pro Partners sharing their excellent craftsmanship, welding techniques, or just answering technical questions to help out a fellow fabricator on social media, these guys always go above and beyond.
The most interesting, or rewarding thing to happen I should say, is the friendship that grew amongst these five partners and Jim, whom the Partners refer to as the Godfather of Welding. Yes, Wes and Nick Mishler are twins, but all five of them are continuously in communication and always there to back each other up. The future looks bright for our new Pro Partnership and we can’t wait to share what happens next with you all. We’ll be posting an exclusive, more detailed blog on each one of our Pro Partners in the next coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Be sure to follow the Arc-Zone.com Pro Partnership™ movement on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter at #arczonepropartnership. If you don’t participate in social media, you can still check out the action by clicking HERE – Be careful though, you might get hooked ;)
If there’s a question you’d like to ask, just comment in the section below!