One of our favorite fabricators is Ron Covell. Not only is he a master at his craft his How To Welding DVDs are some of the most popular in the industry–they are easy to follow and Ron knows his stuff.
Even if you’re already TIGing, check out the Advanced TIG welding DVD for some great tips on how to up your game.
Other Ron Covell Welding DVD titles include everything from MIG welding to working with tube and steel:
- MIG Welding made Easy DVD
- TIG Welding Basics DVD
- Basic Techniques for Working with Steel DVD
- Beading Machine Basics DVD
- Building a Chopper Chassis – DVD
- Building a Roadster Body – Part 1 – DVD
- Building a Roadster Body – Part 2 – DVD
- Chopping and Sectioning DVD
- English Wheel Techniques DVD
- Hammerforming Techniques DVD
- High-Power Metalshaping Workshop (with Craig Naff)
- Making Motorcycle Gas Tanks – DVD
- Planishing Hammer Basics DVD
- Scratch-Building a Fender DVD
- Shaping Aluminum with Hand Tools DVD
- Slicing and Dicing DVD
- Working with Tubing DVD
- Dozens of Ways to Work with Tubing 95 Minutes….
Another great Welding DVD Arc-Zone has in the store– the new Steve Bleile Oxy-Acetylene welding and cutting DVDs. Steve covers equipment set-up, adjusting the regulators, lighting the torch, adjusting the flame and much more:
- Oxy-Acetylene Welding DVD
- Oxy-Acetylene Cutting DVD
Nothing can beat time on the torch to really Weld Like a Pro, but watching these DVDs can sure get you going in the right direction and with some advice from some really good fabricators.