Miller and companies of ITW Welding North America which include Hobart Brothers, Bernard, Tregaskiss, Weldcraft and Smith Equipment, have announced a four-city tour of weld expos with live demonstations and educational guest speakers.
Two of the expos, which were held in Atlanta and Ft. Worth, have already passed in May. But not to worry, there are still two more expos left in California and Ohio! If you’re in Southern California, you still have time to make it to the expo in Rancho Cucamonga that’s going down today and tomorrow.
Here is what Under the Hood 2012 has to offer:
- Includes educational sessions on industry trends and hot welding topics from industry partners Miller, Hobart Brothers and Maxal
- Live arcs and demonstrations on all welding processes
- The latest products and welding advancements on display
- Keynote speakers feature top economists who will share their economic forecasts so you can better plan your business’s financial health
- Evening session dedicated to home/hobby and personal users
Details for “Under the Hood 2012” in Rancho Cucamonga:
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. June 13-14
Miller Distribution and Training Center
9570 Santa Anita Ave, Ste B
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
The 4th and final expo will be held in Troy, Ohio from June 20-21:
Troy, Ohio June 20-21
Hobart Brothers Company
400 Trade Square East
Troy, OH 45373
I will be heading out to the expo in Rancho Cucamonga today; I hope to see some of our readers out there! I’ll be sure to post some photos on Arc-Zone’s Facebook and Twitter pages. To register for “Under the Hood 2012” and to get more details check out Millerwelds.com/weldexpo
Have you already gone to one of the “Under the Hood” expos, or do you plan on going? Please share with us below!
Photo courtesy of www.thefabricator.com/event/under-hood-2012