The new and improved Miller® Welding Helmet line-up is the ultimate in safety, Protection, Performance, and Comfort.
From basic hobby applications to working in an extreme heat, high-tech welding environment, these welding helmets will keep you safe and comfortable and with the variety of designs we offer, you will look cool while doing it.
Designed to protect your eyes and face in some of the most intense welding environments, Miller’s welding helmets meet ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) industry standards. Hard hat adapters are available and most of the helmets come standard with an auto-darkening lens. Miller’s passive welding helmets can be upgraded to an auto-darkening lens with the Digital Elite™ Upgrade kit.
The auto-darkening features are awesome, instead of having to stop what you’re doing to adjust your helmet, your helmet’s arc sensors will automatically darken to preset shades at lightning fast speed as soon as the arc is detected.
Highly sensitive Electromagnetic Digital Arc Sensing is also available for use when welding outdoors or at very low amperages.
Auto-darkening lenses can be preset to your shade preference in a variety of different standard shade options: (all lenses include light shade #3)
- MP-10™ Series – non auto-darkening, Passive Shade #10 lens
- Pro-Hobby™ Series FS#10 – fixed shade #10
- Pro-Hobby™ Series – variable shade #8 – #12
- Performance™ Series – variable shade #8 – #13
- Elite™ Series – variable shade #8 – #13
- Digital Elite™ Series – Electromagnetic digital arc sensing
- Weld Mode – variable shade #8 – #13
- Cut Mode – variable shade #5 – #8
- Grind Mode – Light Shade #3
- X-Mode – variable shade #8 – #13
- Titanium™ Series – used for extreme heat and industrial welding, can come equipped with most of the auto-darkening options available.
Auto-darkening viewing areas up to 3.85 x 2.38 in / 9.22 sq in.
Lithium Ion batteries are included and come pre-installed
Magnification lenses are available from 0.75 – 2.50 and all helmets come standard with a magnification lens holder
Most helmets are compatible with the Arc Armor™ Heat Stress products, including the CoolBelt™ and CoolBand™ which both help to increase air flow and lower the temperature under the helmet.
The welding accessory experts at Arc-Zone.com deliver a complete line of replacement parts and accessories to upgrade or maintain your Miller welding helmet.