When you’re welding in a production environment, you want to make sure you minimize your production variables. And as great as some of the grinders we have are (we do have the most comprehensive line up of tungsten grinders in the industry) precision, pre-ground tungsten electrodes are definitely the way to go. With a pre-ground tungsten electrode you’ll maximize your TIG or Plasma Arc Welding operations. Pre-grounds offer consistent finish, and a precision repeatability you’ll not find with a benchtop grinder.
We stock pre-ground tungsten electrodes for Weldcraft® WP-125 (MT-125) and WP-50 Micro TIG torches, and for your Thermal Dynamics® Plasma Arc Welding Torches. Ready for immediate delivery — We can work with you to schedule deliveries based on your production demands.
- Precise… Maintain specified electrode geometry for precise welds.
- Practical… Our pre-ground electrodes minimize electrode shedding.
- Efficient… Use our pre-ground electrodes to eliminate the maintenance and repair of dedicated tungsten grinding equipment.
- Safe… Our pre-ground electrodes help you Improve safety and eliminate electrode grinding hazards.
- Cost-effective… Save time and money because there’s no need to stock bulk-quantities of expensive electrodes.
- Use your welding equipment manufacturer’s part number (if available)
- Complete form (below) specifying, material type, length, diameter, grind angle, tip flat and finish.
- If you are not sure what you need, or if you would like us to make a recommendation — take a moment to describe your welding equipment and application in the field below. Based on that information an Arc-Zone.com Plasma Arc Welding Specialist will provide you with a electrode solution engineered to improve your weld quality and productivity.
Note: Our pre-ground electrodes are produced on precision CNC grinding machines. To cover our set-up costs, we require a 50 Piece Minimum Order.