TIG Torch Hook Up Question

Default Featured Image

Ron in Lindenhurst, New York asks:

I have an HTP invertig 201 and a Bernard 3500ss water cooler. I’m interested in ordering an SF-225-25 Water Cooled PRO torch package. It says it does not include power cable adapter. Which one do I need?

My tig has a dinse non-gas through connector. My air cooled torch has a dinse connector and a separate gas hose.

Thanks for your help, I’m a newbie to tig and all these parts are a little confusing

We get asked all the time about how to connect a TIG torch to a particular power supply. There are a lot of connectors, many you’ll find in the Arc-Zone.com webstore. Often our customer doesn’t know which kind of connector he or she needs (we have a handy reference chart, so give us a call if you don’t know what you need). In this case, Ron knows he needs a dinse connector, and he knows its a water cooled TIG Torch. Which would bring him to the Water Cooled TIG Connectors, but even then, there are a lot of choices.

Q5WRon will need a Weldcraft Q5W which is the large water-cooled DINSE connector.

QRWWe also recommended that he go quick release all the way, and get two of the QRW water connectors and one of the QRG gas connectors.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.