Arc Welded Projects, Volume IV is divided into five categories, including:
– Agriculture – featuring projects such as hydraulic trench digger, chisel plow and hay bale squeezer
– Trailers – featuring projects such as 24-foot gooseneck trailer, single axle van trailer and off-road monster grill-bbq
– Shop Projects – featuring projects such as hydraulic work station, flat bar steel roller and oil filter crusher
– Home & Recreation – featuring projects such as square fire pit, electric start log splitter and hitch-carried recumbent bike rack
– Miscellaneous – featuring projects such as eight-foot snow pusher, pit cart and horse-drawn trolley
The book includes contributing student and instructor names, school name and location, materials list, step-by-step instructions and full plan designs for each project.
The 200-page paperback book is $10 and can be purchased online at www.jflf.org. Previous project books – Arc Welded Projects, Volume II and Arc Welded Projects, Volume III – are also available for purchase.
The projects in Arc Welded Projects, Volume IV represent the range of entries submitted to The James F. Lincoln Arc Welding Foundation’s awards programs, in both type and size of the projects. The foundation annually sponsors award programs for secondary and post-secondary students. To learn more about current awards programs and obtain a copy of the appropriate rules brochure, go to www.jflf.org.
About The James F. Lincoln Arc Welding Foundation
The James F. Lincoln Arc Welding Foundation (JFLF) is dedicated to advancing safe, reliable and cost-effective arc welding design and practice worldwide. Founded in 1936, JFLF encourages interest, education and advancement in the arc welding industry through outreach, welding awards competition, educational programs and the nonprofit publishing of a multitude of books, audio-visual materials and teaching aids. For more information, visit the foundation’s website at www.jflf.org.
About Lincoln Electric
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. For more information, visit www.lincolnelectric.com.