The Ultimate 3M™ Upgrade Pack -- An Incredible Value
Select the new 9100XXi Speedglas™ Helmet and Arc-Zone will also include a decal kit, 5 pairs of ear plugs, a pair of the incredible Maxim Plus safety glasses, and the high performance disposable respirator designed specifically for welding!
This new 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XXi was designed to let welders spend more time concentrating on the job, and spend less time adjusting their ADFs. When you can’t make out all the details or distinguish colors through the auto-darkening filter of your welding shield, it can make welding more challenging. Now, a new auto-darkening filter (ADF) from 3M – incorporating next-generation optics and simplified controls – gives welders a more detailed and realistic view of the workpiece, with less of the greenish “night vision” look associated with conventional ADFs.
The 9100 is designed for optimal comfort and protection. The 9100 helmets have a smooth up-and-down pivot action that gently locks in the ‘up’ position, and the suspension keeps the helmet closer to user’s head – making the helmet feel lighter, more stable, and balanced at all times. The 9100 helmet also includes Shade 5 Side Windows, to allow you to see others working around you, and solid inserts to block the windows out when needed.
- Ergonomically designed head suspension
- Shade 5 side windows that help increase your field of view
- Air deflectors inside the helmet to help direct exhaled air out
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG welding processes, with grinding and torch modes
- Variable ADF shade: 3, 5, 8-13
- Viewing area: 2.8" (73mm) x 4.2" (107mm)
- 1,800 hour battery life (depending on selected filter)
- 3 Sensors
- Built-In cheater lens adapter
- TIG Rating >1Amp
- 0.1ms switching speed
- Dark-to-Light delay setting from 40-800ms
This Upgrade Bundle Includes
- 3M-06-0100-30iSW Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
- 3M-P2000 Five Pairs of No-Touch Foam Ear Plugs
- 3M-12305-00000 Maxim Plus High Performance Safety Glasses
- 3M-8212 Particulate Respirator Designed for Welding Environments
- A-GFD Decal Kit
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose? check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles (.pdf) We think you will find it interesting and informative!