W60 Halo X Truesight 3-N-1 ADF - Serpent
Jackson's Cutting Edge EQC Helmet.
3-n-1 Mode-- Weld/Cut/Grind, 4-1/2" (114.3mm) X 5-1/4" (133.3mm) Viewing Area.
The ultra-light Halo X shell reduces neck tension and provides the ultimate in flexibility and durability.
- Intuitive, digital control panel
- Features variable shade 5-13, sensitivity and delay adjustments
- Large, separate buttons with LED indicator for Weld, Torch and Grind modes
- Four independent sensors positioned to reduce possibility of blockage during weld
- Two, easy-to-replace AAA batteries with low indicator light
- Amber band pass for enhanced clarity of weld puddle
- No retainer for easy helmet installation and removal
- Built-in magnification lens
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 compliant
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles:
We think you will find it interesting and informative!