Miller's Digital Elite Series ClearLight 2.0 Welding Helmet
- ClearLight™ 2.0 Lens Technology provides advanced highdefinition optics for the most realistic view that’s clearer and brighter— before, during and after every weld.
- 3.0 Light State that allows operators to keep thier hood down, improving safety and productivity.
- InfoTrack™ 2.0 tracks and displays arc time and arc count.
- AutoSense™ reduces issues related to setting helmet sensitivity by allowing the welder to push and hold the AutoSense button to automatically set the helmet sensitivity for their environment.
- Four arc sensors and four modes: weld, cut, grind and X-Mode which provide ultimate versatility.
- X-Mode electromagnetically senses the weld to reduce sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
- Digital controls easily allow welder to make precise lens adjustments to shade, delay and sensitivity.
- Memory function for easy switching between two preset customized memory settings
- Half-shade settings for precise lens adjustment.
- Gen. 3.5 headgear with comfort cushion has an ergonomic design that provides extensive adjustability, settings, and enhanced support.
- Auto-On/Off lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
- Helmet bag
- 2 inside cover lenses
- 5 outside HDV cover lenses
||MIL-289755 (Replaces 281000)
Weld Shade (8-13)
Cut Shade (5-8)
||9.22 sq. in. (59.48 sq. cm)
||18 oz. (510g)
||ANSI Z87.1+, CSA, CE
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!