Miller's Entry Level, Fixed Shade, Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
- Manual-On/Auto-Off Power Control
- 3.70" (94mm) x 1.37" (35mm) Viewing Area
- Two independent arc sensors
- Lens speed—1/3,600 second
- Fixed Shade #10 and Light State #3
- Ratchet-style headgear with precise control
- Low-amperage TIG rating (20 amps)
- Includes magnifying lens holder
- Quick-release front cover lens assembly
- Rechargeable Solar Cell
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
||Fixed Shade #10, Auto Darkening
||5.07 sq. in. (32.71 sq. cm)
||14 oz. (396g)
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!