Miller's Innovative Series of Professional Grade Welding Helmets With InfoTrack
Light State: #3
||Integrated Grinding Shield
||9.22 sq. in. / 3.85 x 2.38 in (97 x 60 mm)
||0.10 – 1.0 sec.
||24 oz (680 g)
- InfoTrack™ - exclusive arc tracking technology
- Digital controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- Redesigned headgear features additional adjustability settings for better fit & comfort
- 3 Year Warranty
- Integrated grind shield provides 180⁰ field of view while grinding
- Aluminum heat shield protects the lens in high amperage applications
- Silver shell reflects heat to keep helmet and user cool
- Durable shock-absorbing gasket protects lens from drop impact
- Four Operating Modes - Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Auto Sense – feature that sets sensitivity based on environment
- Quick Release front cover allows convenient access to change front cover lens
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8 - 13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference - Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose? check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles (.pdf) We think you will find it interesting and informative!