VSi Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet With Grind Shield
Miller's Fixed Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet With Integrated Grinding Shield.
- VSi™ features X-Mode and three independent arc sensors
for unsurpassed arc detection. X-Mode prevents sunlight
from darkening the lens before welding starts and low amperage
lens opening from obstructed sensors.
- Auto-on/off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc.
- Fixed Shade #10 and Light State #3
- Ratchet-style headgear with precise control
- Low-amperage TIG rating (20 amps)
- Includes magnifying lens holder
- Quick-release front cover lens assembly
- Rechargeable Solar Cell
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 & CSA (High Impact) standard
||Fixed Shade #10, Auto Darkening
||5.15 sq. in. (33.23 sq. cm)
||23 oz. (652g)
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!