Classic Series Metalworks Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Miller's Classic Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet.
- Auto-on/off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Two independent arc sensors
- Lens speed—1/10,000 second
- Ratchet-style headgear with precise control
- Includes magnifying lens holder
- Quick-release front cover lens assembly
- Rechargeable Solar Cell
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
||Shade #8-12, Auto Darkening
||5.15 sq. in. (33.23 sq. cm)
||16 oz. (454g)
How's your close up vision?
To be the best welder you can be you may need to use a "Cheater Lens" -- or "Magnifying Lens"
Not sure which Magnifying lens to choose?
Check out this Technical Focus Paper written by Arc-Zone founder Jim Watson:
Choosing Welding Helmets and Goggles: .pdf
We think you will find it interesting and informative!