Weldcraft® WP-225 Series Modular, Flexible Water-Cooled TIG Torch With Interchangeable Heads
The WP-225 Modular Flex Head allows welding operators flexibility to work on a wide range of TIG applications while minimizing the need for additional torches. Designed primarily for shop use on water-cooled operations, the WP-225 allows welding operators to customize a single torch into multiple configurations for welding various applications and angles. Standard with WP-9 and WP-17 series 70-degree heads (9-70 and 1726), power cable, water and gas hoses and handle, the WP-225 can be configured into seven different torch styles. Optional torch heads include the 9-90, 9P, 24, 1726P and 24-90.
The WP-225 replaces an existing water-cooled torch so that welding operators can continue to achieve high amperage performance, minimizing downtime and torch overheating. This reduction in overheating helps extend parts life and reduces costs associated with consumable changeover.
Weldcraft® WP-225 (formerly SF-225) TIG Torch Specifications:
- Amperage 225 DCSP maximum, 100% duty cycle
- Flexible, water-cooled torch body with interchangeable heads
- Electrode capacity .020" (.05mm) -- 5/32" (4.0mm) varies by head type
- Torch body weight 4 oz. (113.4g)
- Torch length varies by head type
- Handle diameter 3/4" (19.0mm)
- Water flow 1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
- Maximum pressure 50 psi (3.448 BAR)