W-400 (WP-18SC) Heavy-Duty
Weldcraft® W-400 (WP-18SC) High-Amperage Workhorse for Demanding TIG Welding Applications
The W-400 SuperCool design features a patented head design which provides full-flow water cooling that minimizes front-end parts overheating. The cooling water flows around the entire length of the torch head, enhancing cooling capacity especially when welding heavy aluminum alloy's with AC current.
Optional gas lens are available to improve gas coverage for the demanding jobs. The W-400 (WP-18SC) uses tungsten electrode sizes up-to- 3/16" (4.8mm) for high amp welding applications.
Weldcraft® WP-18SC Specifications
- 400 Amp AC/DC (100% duty cycle)
- Water-cooled body 70º head angle
- Electrode capacity .040" (1.0mm) -to- 3/16" (4.8mm)
- Torch body weight 7oz. (226g)
- Torch length 7" (177.8mm)
- Handle diameter 1-1/16" (41.2mm)
- Water flow 1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
- Maximum pressure 50 psi (3.448 BAR)