Weldcraft® WP-18 Torch Bodies And Parts
The WP-18 series water-cooled TIG torch is ideal for high-amperage, continuous duty welding applications. Available in four styles, WP-18, WP18SP and the WP-18V each feature a large cooling chamber head design that minimizes overheating and costly downtime due to overheating.
In addition to their superior cooling capacity, the hand-held WP-18, WP-18V, WP-18SP feature comfortably designed handles that help improve torch control and prevent operator fatigue. The WP-18V torch model includes a built-in gas control valve that provides operators with a quick and easy control of shielding gas flow. The WP-18 series hand-held torch models are all rated at 350 amps DC and 100 percent duty cycle. For more demanding mechanized applications.
Weldcraft® WP-18 Specifications
- Amperage 350 DCSP maximum, 100% duty cycle
- Water-cooled body 70º head angle, with mechanical hose connections
- Electrode capacity .020" (0.5mm) -to- 5/32" (4.0mm)
- Torch body weight 7 oz. (198g)
- Torch length 7" (177.8mm)
- Handle diameter 1-1/16" (41.2mm)
- Water flow 1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
- Maximum pressure 50 psi (3.448 BAR)