Improve Weld Quality & Lower Shield Gas Usage
Gas lens collet bodies provide improved gas coverage. This is achieved by flowing the shield gas through a series of concentric, layered screens of varying mesh, the screens generate a laminar gas column which optimizes shield gas coverage.
Additionally the tungsten electrode can be extended beyond the end of the gas cup by as much as 1" (25.4 mm) for improved visibility and cleaner, better looking welds!
- Requires 54N01 Teflon insulator (used in conjunction with 18-CG)
- Gas lens electrode capacity .020" (0.5mm) -to- 5/32" (4.0mm)
- Requires gas lens nozzle (listed on separate page)
Note: Large Diameter Gas Lens Collet Bodies Require:
- 54N63 large gas lens Teflon Insulator (used in conjunction with 18-CG)
- Large diameter gas lens nozzle (listed on separate page
Note: Stubby Gas Lens Collet Bodies Require:
- 17GLG gas lens Teflon Insulator (replaces standard insulator)
- Stubby gas lens collet (listed on separate page)
- Gas lens nozzle (listed on separate page)