WP-125 Micro Torch
Weldcraft® WP-125 (Miller® W-125) Solves Your Restricted Access TIG Welding Problems
The W-125 is ideal for restricted space micro TIG welding applications. The small head and body tube are perfect for merge collectors, boilers, heat exchangers, mold repair, cylinder heads and more!
45º, 90º and 180º head angles provide access to a virtually any TIG welding job, and the glass nozzle provide excellent weld joint, puddle and electrode visibility.
- 125 Amp DC, 80 Amp AC (100% duty cycle)
- Water-cooled body with optional, 45º, 90º &180º parts
- Electrode capacity .040" (1.0mm) - 3/32" (3.2mm)
- Head size from 5/8" (15.8mm) to 3/4" (19.0mm) long
- Torch weight 1 oz. (28.3g)
- Torch body length: Medium: 3.5" (88.9mm) & Long: 5" (127mm)
- Handle diameter 3/4" (19.0mm)
- Water flow 1qt./min. (0.946 L/min.)
- Maximum pressure 50 psi (3.448 BAR)