The World's Largest Selection of TIG Gas Nozzles, Trail Shields & Flooding Cups
Choose the best nozzle, or purge gas shield for your application and budget. Arc-Zone delivers the world's largest selection of high-quality TIG/GTAW gas nozzles. The gas outlet or "orifice" of a TIG nozzle/cup is engineered to maximize gas flow around the tungsten electrode, and provide a smooth and consistent argon/helium shield around your weld bead. TIG gas nozzles are measured in 1/16” (1.6mm) increments. For example, if your gas cup is marked with a #4, that means it's a 1/4”, (6.4mm) or 4/16” in diameter.
- Pink gas nozzles are the most popular general purpose TIG cups. Made from our premium "ZTA" Zirconia Toughened Alumina™ oxide for high-temperature applications and they are thermal shock-resistant.
- Quartz or Pyrex glass nozzles are used on micro TIG and other specialty applications. They offer improved visibility and are extremely temperature resistant.
- Grey “Super Cups” are engineered for high amperage AC applications. They are made from ultra-high temperature Silicon Nitride material and are virtually thermal shock-proof.
- Light Brown gas nozzles are for specialty or high-reflective heat applications. They are made from high temperature lava ceramic and can be used where special shapes are needed.
- Flooding cups deliver the performance and versatility that every serious TIG welder needs! They include Arc-Zone's complete range of Monster™ nozzles and Gas Saver™ cups and are made from engineered materials designed to improve shield gas coverage and reduce weld impurities.
- High-Purity Auxiliary and Ultimate Trailing Shields are engineered for the most demanding precision TIG and PAW applications. They are designed to distribute gas with high-tech diffusers and are made from hard anodized aluminum.