TIG Gas Nozzles, Flooding Cups & Trail Shields
TIG/GTAW, HeliArc, or HeliWeld gas nozzles, or gas cups are available in a variety of shapes and sizes depending on your torch and welding application. The gas outlet or "orifice" of a TIG gas nozzle is measured in 1/16” (1.6mm) increments. For example a #4, is 1/4”, (6.4mm).
TIG Nozzle & Cup Types:
- Pink Gas Cups: The most popular TIG cups, made from premium "ZTA" (Zirconia Toughened Alumina) oxide for general purpose applications.
- Grey SuperCups: Never again will you "pop" the end off your cup! SuperCups are made for ultra-high temperatures and are virtually thermal shock-proof and heat crack resistant. Go ahead, run that balled up tungsten flush on your aluminum jobs! Expensive, but maybe the last cup you will ever buy!
- Light Brown Ceramic Cups: Made in a variety of special shapes and sizes from pure lava ceramic. For high-reflective heat jobs and where special shaped cups are needed.
- Glass Nozzles: Specialty cups made of either Pyrex, or Quartz for Improved visibility and temperature resistance.
- Flooding Cups: Monster™ and Gas Saver™ nozzles made from engineered materials designed to improve shield gas coverage and reduce weld impurities.
- Trailing Shields: Curved or straight designs engineered for precision TIG and PAW applications of exotic and specialty alloys.