A-3S- (Select Electrode Size From Dropdown Above)
Low-Profile "Stubby" Gas Lens Kit.
Why do you need this kit? Most TIG torches come with standard "long" gas cups. Those cups were designed for contractors to lay a root pass in a beveled pipe joint. To get the best welding experience, and the best welds, you need a lower profile cup kit to get closer to the workpiece for better torch control. The more torch control you have, the more control you have of the weld puddle and you can greatly reduce the number of times you "dip your tungsten". Stubby low-profile parts allow you to shrink your torch part size and benefit from better puddle control!
Shrink the Size of your 17/18/28 & 3 Series TIG Torch, and Get the Best Quality Welds -- Right out of the Box!
- 2ea. Gas Lens Cups - #8 = 1/2" (12.7mm) Orifice x 1" (25.4mm) Long
- 1ea. Stubby Gas Lens Collet Body
- 1ea. Stubby Wedge Collet
- 1ea. Stubby Teflon Heat shield
- 1ea. Medium Back Cap
- 1ea. Short Back Cap
- 1ea. Spare Back Cap O-Ring
- 2ea. ArcTime™ Hybrid Non-Radioactive Tungsten Electrodes - 7” (175mm) Long (select electrode diameter from drop-down menu above)
- 1ea. Ea. EZ Wipe Weld Prep Cleaning Cloth
- 1ea. Durable Parts Box with Lid Card for Easy Re-Ordering
Stubby Parts Compatible with All Popular 17, 17V, 18, 18V, 26, 26V and CS410 Series (3 Series) TIG Torches from Weldcraft, CK, Radnor, BestWelds, Master TIG, Profax, Diamond Back, Lincoln etc.