Universal Bolts (Select Style From Drop Down Menu Above)
Universal Bolts are designed for backward compatible use with legacy welding tables and fixture kits, or custom fixtures that are slightly thicker or thinner than standard Siegmund parts. Tighten by hand, or with a 14 mm hex key (not included).
Siegmund™ bolts come in short and long versions. Short bolts are designed for connecting two Siegmund components together such as a table to a stop or a stop to a square. Long bolts are designed for connecting three Siegmund components together. Connecting Bolts are the recommended bolts for joining heavy parts such as riser blocks to tables.
Features of the highly-engineered Siegmund Clamping Bolts:
- Lightning-fast clamping--tighten by hand, or with a hex key
- Optimized grip ergonomics, with spacing between the grip and the work piece for easier handling
- Made of hardened, high-alloy steel for maximum strength
- Minimized internal friction means no O-Ring to wear out
- Trihedral principal of the 3 ball locking mechanism optimizes load distribution and eliminates the need for rubber O-Rings
- Chamfer tip enables crosswise clamping
- Patented mechanism allows for cleaning and replacing of ball bearings
||Short Universal Bolt
||Long Universal Bolt
||Universal Bolt, Basic (short)