Connecting Bolts (Select Style From Drop Down Menu Above)
The only bolt recommended for use to form connections with heavy parts such as Riser Blocks to tables. Standard connecting bolts tighten with 36 & 24 mm wrench. Flush mount bolts tighten with 10 mm hex key on both ends (not included).
Siegmund™ bolts come in short and long versions. Short bolts are designed for connecting two Siegmund components together such as a table to a stop or a stop to a square. Long bolts are designed for connecting three Siegmund components together. Connecting Bolts are the recommended bolts for joining heavy parts such as riser blocks to tables.
Features of the highly-engineered Siegmund Clamping Bolts:
- Lightning-fast clamping
- Made of hardened, high-alloy steel for maximum strength
- Minimized internal friction means no O-Ring to wear out
- Trihedral principal of the 3 ball locking mechanism optimizes load distribution and eliminates the need for rubber O-Rings
- Chamfer tip enables crosswise clamping
- Patented mechanism allows for cleaning and replacing of ball bearings
||Short, Hex Head Connecting Bolt
||Short Flush Mount Connecting Bolt
||Long Flush Mount Connecting Bolt