Fast Clamping Bolts (Select Style From Drop Down Menu Above)
Siegmund™ bolts come in short and long versions. Short bolts are designed for connecting two Siegmund components together such as a table to a stop or a stop to a square. Long bolts are designed for connecting three Siegmund components together. Connecting Bolts are used to join heavy parts such as riser blocks to tables.
Fast clamping Bolts are the standard bolts used for the majority of applications.
- Optimized grip ergonomics: Sufficient space between grip and work piece enables easier handling.
- Hardened, high-alloy steel body, for maximum strength.
- No rubber O-rings required.
- Chanmfer tip enables crosswise clamping.
- Patented mechanism prevents jamming of ball bearings.
||Short Fast Clamping Bolt
||Long Fast Clamping Bolt