SHT-T28-2010XQ Precision 5-Face Welding & Fixturing Tables
*Contact Customer Service For Custom Shipping Quote On All Alpha T28 Welding and Fixturing Tables*
The only modular ultra heavy duty welding table with positionable, self-locating, reversible Table Plates for unlimited possibilities in heavy duty fixturing for welding and fabrication. Accurately locate, position and clamp stock for higher quality welding.
BuildPro Engineers developed the Alpha 28 line by customer demand for an affordable, heavy duty, metric Welding Table. The five-face Alpha 28 Table is the optimal solution for precision vertical and horizontal fixturing to expand your capabilities in welding and fabrication.
Each plate of the table is made from a low alloy tool steel that’s tough enough for use in the mold making industry. After surface grinding and machining, each plate is further enhanced with a QPQ nitriding process that improves hardness, corrosion resistance, and resistance to weld spatter.
Plates on the table can be repositioned, or removed as applications dictate; a patented plate locating system means the spacing of the holes are always within tolerance without the need for special re-calibration.
- Table plates are made from tough P20 low alloy tool steel for a HV750 hardness, then CNC machined for flatness
- QPQ Nitriding treatment provides corrosion and weld spatter resistance for superior performance and wear
- Patented, self-locating table plates can be repositioned, then easily realigned to the original position. Reposition the table plates as needed to increase the width of the table for oversized or complex fixtures
- Heavy duty leveling feet ensure proper leveling of the table on uneven surfaces
- Reversible top plates enable each table plate to be removed and flipped 180 degrees to expose a new working surface if the top side has been damaged or worn
- Side plates also use a self-locating bushing system
|Tabletop (Surface) Dimensions
||2.0m x 1.0m x 200mm
(78" x 39" x 7.9")
(Depending on Leg Options)
|896 - 1,057 kg
(1,975 - 2,330 lbs)
||100mm) +/- 0.05"
||+/- 0125mm per 600 x 600mm
||25mm +/- 0.06mm
||Nitrided (Heat Treated)
|Top Plate Hardness
|Top Plate Material
|Side Plate Hardness
|Side Plate Material
|Capacity (w/o Casters)
||6,000 kg (13,227 lbs)
|Capacity with Casters
||4,800 kg (10,582 lbs)
|Adjustable (1" Increments)
|Adjustable with Casters
|Table Surface Height
||810 ~ 1,160mm (31.9 - 45.7")
||765 ~ 970mm (30.1 - 38.2")
|Leg Part #