Precision Ground Tungsten Electrodes Improve Weld-Quality & Lower Costs
Count on Arc-Zone® to deliver pre-ground tungsten electrodes with consistent finish and exceptional quality. Our high-performance tungsten material meets or exceeds ISO 6848 and AWS A5.12 standards. Precision CNC ground electrodes help improve arc weld-quality and consistency.
Enjoy crisp arc starts, longer tip life, and fewer electrode change-outs due to eroded and worn tips. Available for orbital, high-purity, automated, mechanized TIG, micro TIG and Plasma Arc Welding applications. We work with you to schedule deliveries based on your production demands.
- Precise: Maintain specified electrode geometry for precise welds.
- Practical: Pre-ground electrodes minimize electrode shedding.
- Efficient: Eliminate maintenance and repair of dedicated tungsten grinders.
- Safe: Improve safety and eliminate electrode grinding hazards.
- Cost-effective: No need to stock bulk-quantities of expensive electrodes.
- Lower costs: Re-grinding service puts your spent electrodes back into production.
Precision Ground, or Polished Finish?
Polished welding electrodes improve arc column quality, arc starting, extend arc-on time, lowering change-out downtime, and labor costs.
Re-Ground Electrode Service
Save big money on your burned up electrodes! Simply send us your used tungsten electrodes, and we'll precision re-grind them to work as good as new ones!
Service Includes: Removal of Spent Tip, Ultrasonic Cleaning and Packaging.